COVID-19 DISEASE: SOLIDARITY BEETWEEN MEMBERS LA GUILDE DU JEU VIDÉO DU QUÉBEC IS THE VOICE OF THE INDUSTRY
The economic and social health for our members is a high priority for our organization. More than ever, all efforts will be important in the upcoming weeks. We are aware of the impact of this crisis and we are following the situation with the official authorities. We bring your voice, your issues and your concerns to governments.
In order to provide you with a reliable source of information and to answer questions, we have created this section of the website in order to share information related to the corona virus desease. We are confident that together we can help each other. Our values of solidarity and unity take on all their meaning at the moment: unity is strength!
Consequently, La Guilde is recommending to :
- Avoid all non-essential travel outside of Canada
- Invite employees to wash their hands often with soap under warm running water for at least 20 seconds.
- If they do not have symptoms but believe they have been exposed to someone carrier of COVID-19, put themselves under quarantine.
- Avoid interior events with more than 250 people.
- Put in place an ongoing communication process with the employees of your studio
Info-Santé : 811
Gouvernement du Québec : call 1-877-644-4545 for information
Government of Canada 1-833-784-4397
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) – Employment and Social Development Canada
For Reference: Download these resources
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus