< The Caravan – 5th edition >
On May 26th, join us on this tour of Quebec’s video game studios, that will stop stop this year in Shawinigan!
This grand return of the Caravan, in person, is a unique opportunity to network, exchange ideas and attend training sessions adapted to your marketing realities. Get ready for a rich and varied program spread out over four days that will allow you to discover the latest trends in marketing from Quebec and international experts, develop new opportunities, all the while getting together after two years of pandemic to network and celebrate!
Build a seamless narrative to grow your business and propel your company internationally, with programming that includes training workshops, pitch coaching sessions and professional exchanges with international delegates and publishers.
On the last day, take advantage of a showcase open to the public who will discover your studio, your game projects and the future jobs in our industry. Coming from all over Quebec, students from video game and technology programs will be present on site.
< The Caravan is a unique opportunity to >
- Get together after two years of confinement;
- Understand the process of exporting and marketing your video game while learning about international business development;
- Develop a solid business plan and find sources of financing;
- Improve your ability to attract publishers and investors through persuasive pitch coaching while developing the art of negotiation;
- Develop a larger community and make your project and your talents known to the local public;
- And much more !
< Who should participate >
Founders of independent video game studios and their internal collaborators;
Independent video game developers seeking publishers;
Independent video game developers seeking venture funding (VC);
Independent video game developers who want to increase their media visibility and develop their communities.
< Who should participate >
- Quebec ownership, international investment or buyout, three models for success
- What do investors think? With Tencent, Amplifier Game Invest and Plug in Digital
- How to make your company more attractive to investors and publishers? Contractual clauses to watch out for when signing with a publisher or investor, and more.
< Planned schedule >
May 26 – Online training and workshops – Free to all
10am to 5pm – Detailed program to come.
May 27 – Departure by chartered bus to Shawinigan from Montreal and Quebec City – Festive reunion evening
2pm : Departure by bus from Quebec City and Montreal
4pm: Arrival at the hotel
5:00 pm: Welcome at Digihub Shawinigan and networking evening
May 28 – Training, networking, presence of international experts, surprise evening activity
9am to 4pm: Conferences and panels
6pm: Surprise activity
May 29 – Discovery day for Quebec studios and the industry’s professions – Open to the public and presence of students
8 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Breakfast and booth set-up by the studios
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Exhibitors’ lounge for the general public at DigiHub
3pm: Dismantling of the booths
4pm: Return to Montreal and Quebec City by bus
< Pricing >
There are several options available to you. Rates include meals and virtual activities. A maximum of two people per studio is allowed.
Room for one person : 300 $ + taxes for 1 person
Room for 2 persons: 395 $ + taxes – includes 2 persons
Room for 1 person : 250$ + taxes
Room for two persons : 335 $ + taxes (Includes 2 persons)
Activities – Without accomodations
95 $ + taxes per person
Virtual activities only
< HURRY UP – REGISTER NOW >