MEMBER SERVICES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AGENT
La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec is the largest cooperative in the videogame industry, counting more than 200 member studios with offices in Quebec, whether they are independent or international. The videogame industry is a powerful provincial economic force as it generates more than 1 billion in returns and contributes to the maintenance of 13 000 jobs all over Quebec.
La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec’s mission is to promote, locally and internationally, the Quebec videogame industry and support its development as a global leader. La Guilde wants Quebec to be the international reference in videogame development through the creation of a strong, perennial and diversified videogame ecosystem. Quality of the workforce, training, recruitment, diversity, creativity, innovation, support for entrepreneurship, export, influence and growth of members are its leitmotivs.
In addition to adhering to these fundamental values, in accordance with its mission and vision, La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec embodies cooperation, ambition, daring, mutual support and inclusion and encourages its members to do the same.
Under the direct supervision of the general management, the selected candidate will: carry out the development and monitoring of the services offered to members; participate in the organization of meetings with partners and current and new members in order to present the mission and actions of La Guilde; collaborate in the financial optimization of partnerships; participate in the organization of events for the industry in collaboration with other team members.
Member services – 45 % of your time
- Participate in the development of a member acquisition strategy;
- Monitor the creation/arrival of new studios;
- Solicitation of new members;
- Perform customer service to members;
- Participate in the development of new services;
- Optimize the use of service partners by members;
- Develop and deploy satisfaction surveys to members and partners, manage them rigorously, compile the results and make recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Support the team in carrying out projects involving members (training, networking events, etc.)
Business development – 45 % of your time
- Participate in the development of the acquisition strategy of new private and public partners;
- Monitor opportunities for potential partners;
- Solicitation of new private and public partners;
- Draft all documents required for the sign-on of new partners;
- Collaborate in organizing meetings with partners (research, follow-up, calls, visits, etc);
- Coordinate, in collaboration with the communications team, the visibility granted to partners .
Administration – 10 % of your time
- Manage the members database (internal CRM and mailing lists, etc.)
- Ensure respect of the Guilde’s corporate image in all documents ;
- In collaboration with the communications team, ensure member lists are updated on the website and in all communication documents;
- In collaboration with the administrative team, track biling of members and partners;
- Ensure follow-up and respect of benchmarks, deadlines and budgets;
- Develop and improve work processes on an ongoing basis using project management and communications tools;
- Generate reports on demand.
Qualifications, skills and requirements
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position ;
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written);
- Have an interest in the video game industry, technologies, and entrepreneurship;
- Autonomy, thoroughness, initiative, flexibility, management or priorities, resourcefulness and team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Great attention to detail, superior organizational and analytical skills;
- Occasional trips around the province;
- Mastery of the MS Office Suite.
February or as soon as possible
Length of mandate
Permanent position, full time
End of application
Before January 31st 2020, 5PM at email@example.com
Send your application including a CV and cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this position.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec, however please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.